Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fox Primary: Complicated, Contractual

My opinion of the reading is that Fox News and their partnerships with politicians is absurd. Quite Frankly, I just dont understand how it is even legal, shouldnt those politicians have some sort of obligation to be available to all networks for anything from an interview to a debate. Clearly everybody in the country doesnt only watch Fox News. Also, the fact that all the politicians that have these partnerships are republican is just further showing the bias that Fox News carries. 

Now, I am no politician, but if I were, I think I would want my message to be spread to as many people as possible. How else will people vote for you? I am a voter, however I dont watch Fox News, so how will I really know what these candidates have to offer, when the next presidential election rolls around. If they really expect me to do research to figure out what they stand for, they cant just disregard my vote now.

No comments:

Post a Comment